Problem sync Logic Master LXR Slave use USB Cable

edited March 2015 in Troubleshooting
Hello everyone.
I have a problem to synchronize the LXR with Logic 9 via USB settings should be all Corette fact when I play a note or makes I happened that was as if there was a delay in LXR that multiplied the notes and was more and more 'fast.
If you have someone in mind is what can 'be usually these problems I have not in fact the TB-3 part quietly and even master slave LXR TB-3 works via midi.

Comments

• I admit that i don't really understand what you are writing. Perhaps your LXR receive clock from to different source, the midi input port and the usb midi in and that cause this strange behavior. Or recheck the midi port routing options to be sure that your settings are ok.
  • Thanks solved by going through midi for sync with logic.
    With USB cable which should lead midi signals will not work with any setting LXR time0 RXF R / ALL or other settings wrong or makes a note
    type all 7 tracks sound a shot when you press play or go to 4 times the speed that has to go to be a bug in the XLR receive MTC.

MIDI RUNNING AT LARGE AND SEEN THAT LOGIC PROBLEMS TO KEEP THE SYNC NOW try to LXR HOW TO USE THE MASTER!

Exscuse for my bad english